MINALOX PS10 Diffuse silicone pressure sensor
MINALOX PS10 pressure sensor is a highly stable pressure sensor that uses an ASIC chip for signal processing and a high-performance SS316L pressure sensor made of membrane diffuse silicone. The internal ASIC integrated circuit transforms the minivolta signal into a standard voltage or frequency signal. It connects easily to a PC, control device, smart gauge or PLC. It has a compact design, is lightweight and its cover is made of stainless steel, thanks to which it can work in corrosive environments.
PS10 is a solution that can be used:
- to measure gas, vapour or liquid pressure in different areas,
- to measure the level, volume or weight of the liquid,
- to be integrated into different concrete solutions;
- in intelligent water and gas management system, intelligent fire extinguishing system, automotive electronics control, air compressor, air conditioning, pump, valve, etc.
- a special high-performance ASIC conditioning circuit,
- pressure sensor made of diffuse silicone,
- stainless steel, aluminium and copper housing,
- 0 ... 10V analog output,
- quick response, no hysteresis,
- available with specialised ports or for different processes,
- accurate, stable and reliable.